Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes
This qualification is delivered online via distance learning and is aimed at Gym Instructors or Personal Trainers wishing to broaden their skills and run health related exercise sessions for pre and postnatal participants.
The Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes is recognised at Level 3 on REPs and carries 20 CPD points.
Expected Course Length: 1-2 months
Accredited Achievement: Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes.
How Do I Start?
When you enrol on the Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise you will receive your joining instructions via email giving you access to your learning resources.
The resources are divided into unit order providing you with the relevant manuals, worksheets, and documents required to help you complete your learning.
Online / Distance Learning
There are two units for this qualification:
- Unit 1: Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post-Natal Client
- Unit 2: Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post-Natal Client
Unit 1 consists of a knowledge-based worksheet. Please complete this worksheet first and submit via email.
The submission of any work is not final and can be amended once marked by one of the CMS team and feedback was given. However, we insist that all work submitted is fully completed to a high level prior to submission.
Unit 2 – Case Study
It is expected that you complete your documents for Unit 2 during and after your attendance on workshop day 1 and submit them six weeks after your attendance. Your case study includes:
- Knowledge Based Worksheet
- Programme Cards for Trimester 1, 2, 3 and a Post-Natal Programme Card
- Risk Assessment for Prescribing Exercise to a Client during Trimester 1, 2, 3 and Post-Natal
Please complete and submit all documents together and submit via email.
All documents and components of the assessment are available on your virtual learning environment and will be explained to you by your tutor.
All our learners are supported with:
- Personal tutor webinar, phone and e-mail support
e-Learning is a compulsory part of this programme.
To enrol on this programme you must:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Hold a REPs recognised Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM / ETM) or equivalent
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
Course Cost: £350
Payment Options: Credit Card or Debit Card Online or call 01924 470 477
This course must be paid for in full at time of purchase.
Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post Natal Client (F/600/2568) – Worksheet
Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post Natal Client (M/600/2596) – Case Study