Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition (online)
This qualification is delivered online via distance learning and is aimed at Gym Instructors or Personal Trainers wishing to broaden their skills and run health related exercise sessions for pre and postnatal participants.
The Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition is recognised at Level 3 on CIMSPA / REPs.
Expected Course Length: 1-2 months
Accredited Achievement: Active IQ Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition.
How Do I Start?
When you enrol on the Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition you will receive your joining instructions via email giving you access to your learning resources.
The resources are divided into unit order providing you with the relevant manuals, worksheets, and documents required to help you complete your learning.
Online / Distance Learning
There are two units for this qualification:
- Unit 1: Physical activity, health and nutritional considerations for pre and postnatal clients
- Unit 2: Programming safe and effective exercise sessions for pre and postnatal clients
Unit 1 consists of a knowledge-based worksheet. Your Unit 2 case study includes:
- Knowledge-Based Questions
- Programme Cards for Trimester 1, 2, 3 and a Post-Natal Programme Card
- Risk Assessment and Rationale for Prescribing Exercise to a Client during Trimester 1, 2, 3 and Post-Natal
All documents and components of the assessment are available on your virtual learning environment and will be explained to you by your tutor.
All our learners are supported with:
- Personal tutor webinar, phone and e-mail support
e-Learning is a compulsory part of this programme.
To enrol on this programme you must:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Hold a REPs recognised Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (GYM / ETM) or equivalent
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
The Level 3 Award in Supporting Pre and Postnatal Clients with Exercise and Nutrition is priced at £350
Please note CMS will not ask you for any bank details over the phone or email and you should not provide any payment details in this way.
Advanced Learner Loan
Advanced Learner Loans are a great way to pay for your Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain qualification.
Pay for your referral course qualification via a government-backed loan and repay the balance after you complete your course and are earning over £27,295 a year.
If you would like to apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to pay for your Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the Management of Lower Back Pain qualification please call us on 01924 470 477.
Pay in Full
If you would prefer to pay for your Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing qualifciation in a one-time upfront installment, you can do this in one of two ways:
- Make payment via our payments URL making sure to include notes on the personal training course you wish to enroll on and a CMS representative will call you back to confirm the details, issue your joining instruction, learning portal access and arrange your induction.
- Alternatively purchase via this webpage by selecting a course date above and clicking ‘self-fund’, select the PayPal or ePDQ payment option to pay in full.
Physical activity, health and nutritional considerations for pre and postnatal clients (M/617/2148) – Worksheet
Programming safe and effective exercise sessions for pre and postnatal clients (T/617/2149) – Case Study